Monday, February 9, 2009

Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies

I love to bake, especially sweet stuff. This is my Aunt Ladawn's recipe; and its become a legend in my family. Every time I make these for people I always have someone ask for the recipe. They are so amazing. I like to put the chocolate chips in the blender so they are super fine... most of the time I don't even bake the whole batch cause I LOVE the dough.



1 Cup Shortening
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
3/4 Cup White Sugar
2 Large Eggs
2 TSP. Vanilla
1 TSP Salt
1 TSP in 1 TBS Water
2 Cups Oatmeal
2 Cups Flour
1/2 Bag Of Milk Chocolate Chips
OPTIONAL; 1 Cup Heath Toffee Chips (Ah-Mazing)

Bake at 350 for 10 minutes, I usually under cook them cause I love chewy... but if you are like my step dad, 12 minutes is perfect if you love a crunch!

Enjoy one of my favorite cookies in the world...

No comments: